Mediadrive is the leading provider of digital advertising within the golf sector. We are now looking for a talented individual who wishes to grow their career with us.
Would you like to run the publisher ad-operations team for the golf sector's market-leading digital media agency?
We are looking for an exceptional individual to drive our ad-operations team forward. This senior position within the ad-operations department requires an experienced professional, who can enhance our publisher monetisation services and ensure the efficient running of our programmatic supply.
Within this senior role, you will manage a small but efficient ad-operations team to ensure the timely delivery of advertising campaigns within the allocated budget. Working with the current advertising delivery systems and user interfaces (including Google Ad Manager and Campaign Manager) to deliver a reliable and trustworthy service for our advertisers, while managing finance and billing reports, relating to the sales process and programmatic supply revenue.
In addition to managing the ad server, you will build and develop the programmatic stack, ensuring fill rates and impression yield is maximised from the open exchange. You will also help us develop our 1st party data strategy, for publishers and advertisers.
Reporting directly to the Managing Director, you will also help to forecast revenue targets, analyse profit margins, and budget for costs to the business, which will enable Mediadrive to continue to maintain and grow our position as the market leader in golf advertising.
- A minimum of 2 years working in publisher ad-operations
- Experience in managing Google Ad Manager, including but not limited to creating line items, uploading creatives and ad tags, running delivery reports, analysing campaign performance and optimising results
- A comprehensive understanding of the fundamentals of digital display and programmatic advertising
- Experience in monetising the ad exchange and understanding the tech stack, including header bidding
- Extremely strong numerical skills with advanced skills in excel and ideally Google sheets
- The ability to manipulate data and work with pivot tables to analyse large numbers
- A logical thinker, with the ability to simplify and streamline complicated processes to achieve accurate and tangible results
- An assertive style of management, enabling you to deliver results on time and focus on outcomes
- Able to problem-solve complex and at times technical issues, in a timely manner
- Knowledge of accounting processes and management of P&L
- Ability to learn new tech systems and user interfaces and teach other team members
· An understanding of header bidder integration and supply-side systems is an advantage
· A comprehensive knowledge of the intricacies of Google Ad Manager, Google Campaign Manager, and Looker Studio is extremely useful
· Previous use of sales order processing systems and/or accounting software is advantageous
· Knowledge of rich media creative and how to serve bespoke creative formats on websites
· Full accountability for tracking and monitoring booked advertising campaigns, from initial set-up to delivery
· Ensuring all advertising campaigns are delivered on time and within budget
· Monitoring and optimizing programmatic demand
· Creating and managing processes to track all aspects of advertising campaigns
· Supporting sales with proposal forecasts of available inventory
· Proactive changes and development of the operational set-up
· A customer-first mindset, with the desire to help deliver high service levels to clients and deliver on advertising performance outcomes
· Reporting revenue on a monthly basis to publishers and suppliers
· Helping problem-solve issues with delivery onto websites
· Monitor all campaigns are being delivered as agreed with clients
· Monitor programmatic advertising performance across publisher websites
· Stay up to date with changes within the industry and platforms
· Help monitor bookings schedule to make sure that there are no clashes in sales
About the Company:
Mediadrive is an independent premium sports advertising agency. Established in 2008, we have become recognised as the market-leading supplier of digital advertising in the golf sector. With recent additions to a contracted and exclusively managed website portfolio and increased demand from existing advertisers, the business is continuing to grow and thrive, despite the tough economic conditions. Following the post-Covid golf boom, the company is continuing to deliver new and existing services and opportunities for advertisers looking to reach the global golf audience.
We value diversity and always treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.