Agency Sales Manager – Connected TV
My client is an established Connected TV advertising specialist, representing CTV, CTV, OTT, VOD, Web, Podcast and Social cross a broad network of over 20 broadcasters / Publishers with channels across FAST Tv platforms. (Amazon TV, Apple TV, Rakuten TV, YouTube, Samsung TV Plus, Freeview. BT, Android TV and many more).
With some of the best minds in the business on board, they also act as a consultancy on all areas of Connected TV across the landscape to both their CTV partners and Agency / brand clients.
An established business with the agility and entrepreneurial excitement of a start-up, it is the perfect business for anyone with digital agency sales experience who wants to enter the super-fast growth world of CTV and learn from the best and enjoy fantastic career development.
Due to consistent growth, a new Agency Sales Manager opportunity has opened-up in their London office for an ambitious and passionate Digital Agency Sales professional.
The purpose of the Agency Sales Manager will be to generate incremental advertising revenue for their range of CTV partners across a patch of UK based Media Agencies and directly with a pre agreed selection of advertisers.
You will be responsible for developing the commercial strategy for your agency group and a road map for solidifying existing business and enabling the business to scale. You will work across all aspects of sales, from go-to-market strategy, systems and processes to customer acquisition and retention.
The Agency Sales Manager position
- Accountable for the development and implementation of commercial strategy, working across the customer lifecycle: driving the overall profitability of the business, delivering agreed revenue targets (both new and existing business) and supporting all sales and marketing efforts
- Sell to key decision makers and influencers at agencies and direct with advertisers, developing lasting, trusted relationships, aimed at increasing the scope and scale of their proposition
- Work with key stakeholders across the business to determine the most effective approaches to driving growth with their strategic accounts
- Help to build and implement commercial best practices, systems and processes
- Participate in the development of their pricing strategy, marketing plan, sales forecast accuracy and KPI’s
- Develop competitive intelligence to review and support commercial strategies
- Actively contribute to my client’s public profile-building through external thought leadership, speaking engagements and networking
- Solid Digital, AV or Programmatic Sales experience.
- A track record of selling into London based Media agencies with a solid book of contacts.
- A passion for media, advertising and CTV
- Comfortable dealing with complex challenges and solutions, with track record of winning business
- Solid agency relationships at a range of UK based Media agencies
- A lateral thinker with a strong grasp of emerging media and advertising trends and the ability to continuously translate their implications into strategy and business plans
- Confident practitioner of value pricing
- Knowledge of an SME environment and an appetite for joining a growing organisation, being comfortable with and thriving on change
- High level of emotional intelligence, confidence and ability to quickly build meaningful relationships at all levels, internally and externally
- A team player, able to work cross-functionally
- Intellectually curious and genuinely interested
- Naturally consultative; seeking first to understand, then to be understood
- Dynamic, proactive and tenacious self-starter with entrepreneurial spirit
- Direct sales (advertisers/marketeers) ideal but not essential