About the Role...
Reporting directly to the Head of EMEA, this role will focus on spearheading partnerships and revenue in the DACH region, concentrating on top-tier publishers, brands, agencies, and tech platforms. This role will be central in shaping Scope3's commercial strategy for Germany, Austria, and Switzerland, driving sales and establishing Scope3 as the leading sustainability-focused solution for digital media in the region.
- Establish senior level relationships with leading publishers, brands, agencies, and tech platforms in Germany and by extension in the DACH region.
- Drive adoption of Scope3 global solutions across local agency and channel partner teams
- In partnership with Finance and Head of EMEA, develop a revenue forecast for the region and meet or exceed revenue targets
- Work closely with Scope3’s leadership to provide local market feedback as input to refine our strategy and its execution internationally
- Become an expert in Scope3’s products and the sustainability challenges and solutions
- Represent Scope3 in industry events, seminars, and client engagements in the region, promoting our mission and products.
- A proven record of commercial development in the DACH region, driving revenue through localised partnerships.
- An entrepreneurial spirit with an adaptability to market needs.
- Expertise in the DACH ad tech ecosystem, including an understanding of the region's unique dynamics and players.
- A deep network within the German-speaking digital advertising community.
- Excellent communication skills in both German and English: writing, collaborating, negotiating, persuading, and public speaking.