Agency Sales Manager
My client is an established but growing full-stack Adtech business who have enjoyed a very successful three years since they opened up their London office.
Their multichannel solution is unique and relevant, seeing rapid adoption by major brands and agencies as well as their ever growing publisher network.
Their London office is in the next stage of scaling up with 1 / 2 Sales Manager opportunities
The Sales Manager position
The main purpose of this position is to maintain super high levels of service to their Agency clients.
You will be responsible for nurturing their agency clients, evangelising the platform and ensuring they are front of mind when planning any future campaigns.
The role and responsibilities
- Maintain and build key agency side relationships across your patch.
- Quickly and effectively respond to agency briefs
- Contribute to scalable account management operations for agency accounts.
- Evangelise publisher partners and new products
- Step in and help resolve technical matters.
- 2 – 4 years digital agency sales experience
- Deep London based relationships with at least one major London media agency group.
- Strong understanding / knowledge of the programmatic ecosystem.
- A natural communicator and exemplary presenter.
- A hunter mentality and track record of exceeding sales targets.
If you like the sound of the Sales Manager position, have the required skills / experience, and would like to learn more, click “APPLY”