We are looking for an experienced Senior Frontend Engineer with a strong command of NextJS or similar frameworks. In this role, you will be responsible for independently developing features for our NextJS frontend, ensuring a seamless integration with our Node API backend.
In this role, you will:
- Drive the development and enhancement of our NextJS frontend platform, maintaining a sharp focus on performance and user experience.
- Collaborate closely with our backend team to ensure efficient integration and cohesive functionality across the application.
- Collaborate closely with our design and product teams to help refine requirements and execute on them.
- Conduct comprehensive testing and debugging to uphold the highest standards of quality and reliability.
- Provide mentorship and technical guidance to junior team members, fostering a collaborative and dynamic work environment.
- Stay updated with the latest trends and advancements in frontend technologies, leveraging new tools and techniques to continually improve our product offerings.
The ideal candidate for this position should possess the ability to operate autonomously while making substantial contributions to the engineering ecosystem as a whole. Therefore, an ideal candidate will have:
- at least 5 years of experience
- several years of experience working independently at a senior level
- advanced proficiency in React, including UI testing, performance monitoring, and intricate UI state management
- experience working with and contributing to a design system and collaborating closely with product managers and product designers.
- experience coordinating with product owners and designers across multiple projects, ensuring consistent and top-tier quality for all deliverables.
Our tech stack:
We value a high-level understanding of our tech ecosystem among our engineers, as it enables efficient collaboration with other teams responsible for different areas. This familiarity ensures effective cooperation and productivity in a cross-functional environment.
- Node.js for backend applications with Prisma ORM
- REST and GraphQL APIs
- React Next.js for frontend applications
- Typescript across the entire stack
- Shared design system and client-side querying using Apollo
- Material-UI for design system components