About the role …
As someone who cares about the environment, you will be fully responsible for overseeing the success of Scope3 products and solutions for a dedicated portfolio of customers. We’re looking for an enthusiastic, independent and detailed-oriented Customer Success Manager to onboard, scale and sustain value for our AdTech platform and publisher customers primarily in the EMEA region.
The objective of this role is to help partners navigate and find success within the complex world of sustainable advertising, helping them measure and reduce their footprint with Scope3 solutions in market. While not a technical job per se, it does require technical aptitude and detailed understanding of how the digital ecosystem works, especially as it relates to programmatic advertising across web, mobile, CTV, audio and DOOH.
The ideal candidate will thrive in a start- up environment, where everything moves fast, and nothing is set in stone.
For Scope3’s customers you will …
- Onboard and thoroughly train them on Scope3’s measurement and decarbonization solutions
- Enable the various departments in their organizations to stand up and successfully activate Scope3-powered solutions
- Evangelize and educate all stakeholders about sustainable advertising, Scope3, and the industry’s path to net zero
- Develop and execute account plans, gather data to refine the Scope3 emissions model and define key success metrics to help customers grow
- Successfully and consistently deliver value through strategies that help partners achieve systemic reductions in CO2 emissions
- Build healthy and strong relationships based on your ability to earn trust
- Sustain and grow partnerships by understanding customers core businesses and how they align with Scope3’s mission
- Analyze key metrics and proactively identify pain points as well as opportunities for growth
- Be their best advocate, taking full ownership for their satisfaction with our products and services
As a core member of Scope3’s go-to-market team, you…
- Understand Scope3 products intimately including how we measure CO2 emissions throughout the advertising supply chain
- Think systemically about all parts of the advertising value chain: brands, agencies, AdTech platforms, publishers, broadcasters, and platforms
- Be comfortable with APIs and web-based technologies and how the internet works
- Create tailored training and best practice materials that showcase value to different types of audiences
- Collect and provide feedback on Scope3’s offering and ideas on how to improve products, operations, and processes
- Work closely with internal teams (commercial, marketing, product and other supporting functions) on behalf of customers
- Be data savvy and able to answer tech questions as well as assist with troubleshooting
- Build repeatable processes and seek continuous improvement to enable the team to scale
- Train and support other members of the Customer Success team
- Have a natural interest for the topic of sustainability and how it’s shaping the future of advertising and the media industries
Experience you should have …
- At least 3 years of previous demonstrable experience in managing complex relationships for a company within the Adtech ecosystem.
- In-depth understanding of the AdTech ecosystem, and how it evolved to its current state
- Able to independently conduct executive business reviews, by preparing all relevant data and delivering it effectively to a diverse group of stakeholders.
- A track record of retaining and growing customer revenue – meeting / exceeding personal and company targets.
- Experience in working and collaborating remotely