Fenestra provides leading advertisers and agencies around the world a customisable platform and data ecosystem for programmatic buyers to easily understand and automatically deliver better outcomes from their programmatic advertising investments, globally.
Founded by a proven group of digital advertising executives, Fenestra has gone through a rapid period of growth driven by developing automated campaign optimisation technology – Actus – on top of its rich analytics platform and is now laying the foundations for an explosive 2024. In support of this growth, we are seeking a VP, Business Development to sell our automated optimisation technologies and consequently bring dramatic performance improvements to the world’s leading agencies and advertisers. Our VP, Business Development will drive net new logos and be responsible for developing existing prospects and identifying and converting new leads.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Achieve a deep, expert understanding of Fenestra’s products and roadmap to educate stakeholders on our technology platform and solutions.
· Personally prospect & convert new business opportunities to achieve our quantified targets
· Support the growth of current accounts through deep client engagement and quarterly business reviews.
· Be a key point of contact across clients in the pre-sales customer journey alongside the company Leadership group
· Work closely with colleagues across customer success, technology, product and legal to ensure clients goals are delivered
· Identify and build relationships with decision makers with agencies (in particular Independents) and in-housed programmatic media buying functions across the world
· Some international travel likely
· Min. 10yrs+ experience selling “Demand-side” programmatic technologies across the Agency, Direct-to-Client and Programmatic Vendor marketplaces with a developed network of Demand-side technology solution buyers across UK and continental Europe.
· Holistic understanding of the programmatic ecosystem from Ad Servers, DSPs, SSPs, Ad Verification vendors and Agencies. Specific knowledge of optimisation and analytics solutions experience is highly desired but not a prerequisite.
· Relevant experience proactively identifying sales opportunities and appropriate GTM strategies.
· Demonstrable experience in consultative selling and influencing at all levels.
· Disciplined sales professional expert in a consultative sales processes and style
· Creative, self-starter who embodies a highly active approach
· Ability to interpret and analyse quantified data to maximise selling opportunities
· Active listener - listen to clients to educate, understand their needs and deploy and lead the prioritisation of internal resources. Understand and leverage what drives clients to deepen the relationship.
· Strong written communicator - build exemplary proposals, solutions and business reviews that impact client decisions and solve their problems.
· A “can do”, positive attitude to enhance the drive and enthusiasm of Fenestra’s flat, entrepreneurial culture.
· Spanish as a second language advantageous but not critical.
Compensation package includes competitive salary, bonus, pension, generous holiday allowance, hardware choice and equity participation to attract the best. Fenestra currently adopts a hybrid policy to location. All candidates must be eligible to work in the UK without visa support. Fenestra is an equal opportunities employer.