Who We Are
Verve Group has created a more efficient and privacy-focused way to buy and monetize advertising. Verve Group is an ecosystem of demand and supply technologies fusing data, media, and technology together to deliver results and growth to both advertisers and publishers–no matter the screen or location, no matter who, what, or where a customer is. With 13 offices across the globe and with an eye on servicing forward-thinking advertising customers, Verve Group’s solutions are trusted by more than 90 of the United States’ top 100 advertisers, 4,000 publishers globally, and the world’s top demand-side platforms. Verve Group is a subsidiary of Media and Games Invest (MGI). Learn more at www.verve.com.
Smaato’s digital ad tech platform is the only omnichannel ad server and monetization solution with controls to make monetization simple. Publishers can bring their first-party data and manage all inventory in one place. Marketers get access to the highest-quality inventory so they can reach audiences around the world and on any device. Smaato is part of Verve Group, a subsidiary of Media and Games Invest (MGI). For more information, log on to www.smaato.com.
What You Will Do
- Technical support and expertise of the company's product line built around automatic advertisement delivery pipeline: SDK, SSP, ad auction, DSP.
- Technical assessment, onboarding, and scaling of new partners starting from the pre-sale phase.
- Constant improvements of internal tools and knowledge used to perform day-to-day duties.
- Providing help to business units of the company to scale the performance of existing partners by applying possible improvements to the setup, and reacting to the changes in the partner’s needs or business development initiatives.
- Defining requirements to the engineering units for the new features or changes asked by existing clients and partners, or bugs reported by customers.
- Your hardest day will be divided between troubleshooting - 70% of working time, partners onboarding - 20%, knowledge sharing - 5%, and internal automation projects - 5%.
What You Will Bring
- Prior experience in the role of Solution Engineer/Software Developer/Mobile Application Developer: 1-3 years.
- Strong problem solving mentality and readiness to figure out things on the flight even if you don’t know anything about them in the moment.
- Ability to communicate heavy tech concepts in simple words to non-tech peers or clients.
- Experience in using Python to solve utility problems: different data format parsing (XML, JSON, CSV), data validation, and querying data sources (databases or API).
- Strong data analysis skills and knowledge of SQL and SQL-like query languages.
- Prior experience working with relational and non-relational databases.
- Knowledge of one or several data analysis tools: Databriks, Looker, Tableau, or others.
- Understanding how main data pipeline phases work: extract, transform, load.
- Product knowledge: git, jira, confluence, aws services: S3, lambda.
- Good to have: basic understanding of how web/iOS/Android app development
What We Offer
- Join one of the top privacy-first omnichannel ad platforms and gaming companies
- Be part of a multicultural team (55+ nationalities) that is bringing advertising to the next level
- Benefit from working with some of the most experienced professionals in our industry and constantly grow with us
- You will learn and evolve in an empowering environment characterized by entrepreneurial actions
- Responsibility, independence, and an opportunity to participate in projects that have a significant impact on Verve Group’s success
- 3 Wellness days per year to help you maintain your well-being (in Q1, Q2 and Q3 after min. 90 days of employment)
- Enhance your professional skills with a yearly training budget and improve your language skills through German and/or English classes.
- Work and Travel Program (monthly raffle after 2 years of employment)
- We are happy to build a great team together and we appreciate your help through our Employee Referral Bonus
- Align your interests with the company's success and take part in our Employee Shares Purchase Plan
- You will be entitled to 19 holidays per year in addition to any of the public/bank holidays
- Personalized Benefits Platform; with a budget of 4100 INR/month, you can choose the benefits that fit you best from the following options:
- Mobility and travel
- Entertainment and food
- Fitness and healthcare
- Enjoy food and beverage benefits with colleagues and have fun during team events
- Medical insurance for self and family
Verve Group provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.