About the role . . .
Scope3 is on a mission to decarbonize media and advertising. The Head of AdTech Partner Marketing will report to the Leader of Scope3’s Global ATP (AdTech Partner) business comprised of the world’s largest Platforms, Publishers and Data companies.
As an expert in your craft, you obsess over out-marketing the competition and delivering best-in-class experiences. This role will have both strategic and tactical responsibilities in sales enablement, events, ABM, public relations, and more. You will be supported by the global marketing team members spanning public relations and communications, product marketing and events.
The ideal candidate thrives in rapid growth environments and excels in managing cross-functional strategies and timelines. In this role, you’ll work hand-in-hand with Business Development and Customer Success teams to build, develop, and execute market strategies. You’ll focus on deeply understanding the needs of our customers and be sure their voice is reflected in market-specific value propositions and marketing activities.
The ideal candidate cares deeply about decarbonizing digital media and advertising, is a strong leader and operator and has the ability to drive outcomes in support of Scope3’s mission and company goals. You thrive in a start-up environment where everything moves fast, and prioritize collaboration and learning together with fellow ScopeThreeps.
Key responsibilities include . . .
- Partner with the commercial ATP’s Executive Leader and Business Development Executives to create and execute marketing programs & strategies that develop Scope3’s brand presence and support revenue goals.
- Spearhead the implementation of programs and projects to optimize category and regional marketing operations.
- Establish deep expertise of Scope3’s platform and products and the value they provide our partners. Use this knowledge to craft high-impact messaging that drives demand and product adoption according to persona.
- Collaborate with product, sales / business development, and solutions to execute the go-to-market strategy for new and existing ATP products.
- Work with commercial leaders and event partners to identify owned event opportunities and sponsorships. Execute on local events such as dinners, speaking opportunities, summits, and more.
- Work with PR and comms to identify and refine key market messaging and relevant publications.
- Research competitive intelligence and share your findings across the global organization. Use this information to identify creative differentiators for each market and strategize ways to out-market the competition.
- Define success metrics for marketing activities. Measure and report on these metrics.
- Develop and continually optimize an effective marketing playbook that allows us to maximize the efficiency of each campaign.
Experience you should have . . .
- In depth experience and a demonstrable success across all functional aspects of marketing.
- Proven experience in strategic partner/channel marketing
- Successful track record in and understanding of the ad tech ecosystem and key players, i.e., platforms, publishers, data companies.
- Created / executed measurable B2B programs and marketing efforts that deliver against bold business goals.
- A strong understanding of branding with excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong attention to detail
- Proven track record of prioritizing and delivering results in a fast-paced environment with continuously evolving priorities
- Intellectually curious and unafraid to get your hands dirty analyzing what’s working and what’s not.
- Experience using CRM and marketing automation tools. HubSpot a plus
- Ability to translate technical concepts to non-technical audiences. Familiarity with the digital advertising ecosystem and key players.
- Outstanding communication skills and the ability to translate complex concepts into simple and compelling marketing messages.
- Proficient in the use of CRM and marketing automation tools (HubSpot a plus).