About the role
As a Biddable Account Director at Hearts & Science, you will be responsible for developing best-in-class integrated media strategies and leading annual budgeting and media planning. You will be responsible for managing and developing the Biddable team, encouraging team growth and retention. We are looking for someone with experience within Paid Social and/or Paid Search.
Your main responsibilities will include (but are not limited to)
• Designing operational processes to create optimal efficiencies and ways of working across your accounts.
• Managing and developing the Biddable team, promoting specialismupskilling andwellbeing ofteammembers.
• Supporting new business preparations and pitches.
• Effectivelymanaging client expectations, and developing collaborativestrategiesto ensure clientsatisfaction.
• Keeping up to date across industry developments, and creating case studies, award entries and comment pieces.
• Maintaining a strong understanding of channel level and wider martech infrastructure across your accounts, driving optimal use and integration.
• Driving incremental revenue, as well as overseeing the status of media bookings, reconciliations and billings to ensure timely and accurate completion
We want everyone to make the most of the opportunity to shine and showcase your talents and we are happy to make adjustments in the recruitment process so you can be your best. Please discuss any specific requirements with your dedicated Talent Acquisition team member or if you would feel more comfortable, you can email us confidentially at email@example.com to let us know how we can support you.
What you can expect
- Flexible working
- 27 days holiday + bank holidays
- Full range of benefits including Bupa, Pension, Life Assurance, Eye Care
- Subsidised food and drink on our 7th floor canteen
- Access to a suite of learning and development programmes provided both locally and globally
About Hearts & Science
Part of Omnicom Media Group (OMG UK), Hearts & Science are an agency fit for the future.
Built in the digital age with agility at our core, our DNA is different from your ordinary media agency. Our people bring to life our values of challenging conventions, celebrating difference, collaboration and positivity.
A central pillar of creating an agency Fit for the Future is making decisions that benefit our people, our agency, our partners and our clients both today and tomorrow. In media terms this means total transparency, over-and-above data governance, ethical media practices and thinking both long and short.
In relation to our culture and our talent, Fit for the Future @ Hearts plays out in three ways:
- Future-proofing careers
- Creating a Diverse and Inclusive Workforce
- Embracing Sustainability
The core of our difference is rooted in our culture, something we invest significant time and energy into nurturing to ensure our people remain happy and fulfilled. This extends into our unparalleled Learning & Development program, our diverse staff population, and our social calendar, which is peppered with standard, and for from standard activities.
We pride ourselves in being like a family so expect to get to know everyone and feel truly supported professionally. We are on of the fastest growing agencies in the market so expect a high paced environment with lots of opportunities.
At OMG, our vision is to be an agency where difference is valued and everyone is able to thrive in a culture of equality, inclusion and belonging. We are committed to providing a truly inclusive environment that reflects today’s society, where everyone is able to bring their true selves to work, and where diverse voices and backgrounds are valued, heard and well-represented.
We will process your personal data in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice which is available on www.omgukcareers.com