iProspect is a global digital-first end-to-end media agency. Its unmatched mix of media strategy and storytelling with digital expertise and audience knowledge defines the new territory of performance-driven brand building. By delivering human-centric solutions, iProspect accelerates growth for the world’s most iconic brands. The iProspect team works across a network of more than 8,000 media and performance specialists spread across 93 global markets.
Managers will manage programmatic media campaigns across clients within the dentsu portfolio of agencies including Carat, dentsuX/360i, and iProspect. Managers support account leadership to provide important client communication on coordinating digital campaigns across multiple channels. You will receive on-the-job training in industry landscape and technologies, managerial skills, technology partnerships, campaign management, client services, ad trafficking, analysis, and communications. This position can be remote and will report into a sr. manager.
- Manage a portfolio of clients' programmatic media campaigns, cross-channel
- Lead team to complete tasks
- Analyze data, interpret, and communicate insights from multiple sources to make complex optimizations to enhance pace and performance
- Deploy and quality assures all campaigns, reporting and billing
- Communicate with client centers, handles daily tasks with ease, and works with account leads to develop client-ready presentations
- Implement complex campaigns flawlessly
- Compile's data and insights for larger reporting initiatives
- Informed of proposal and planning process, able to take a media plan and translate to campaign strategy in buying platform
- Help overarch proposals and campaign strategy
- Project management outside of basic campaign demands
- Proficient in platforms and technology needed to implement programmatic campaigns
- Understand and implement audience strategy across client roster, audience definitions and source of data elements
- 2-3 years' experience in the digital and programmatic industry
- Excellent verbal and written communications, presentation and analytical skills
- Collaboration mindset/team player
- Detail-oriented with attention to project management
- Solutions orientated with strong critical thinking abilities and problem-solving skills
- Mathematical skills
- Experience across programmatic technology platforms and omnichannel DSPs such as DV360, TTD, Amazon, Xandr, and Verizon
- Flexible paid time off
- 16 weeks paid parental leave
- Matching 401(k)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans
The anticipated salary range for this position is $51,000 - $83,375. Salary is based on a variety of factors including relevant experience, knowledge, skills and other factors permitted by law. A range of medical, dental, vision, 401(k) matching, paid time off, and/or other benefits also are available. For more information regarding dentsu benefits, please visit www.dentsubenefitsplus.com.
Dentsu is the network designed for what’s next, helping clients predict and plan for disruptive future opportunities in the sustainable economy. Taking a people-centered approach to business transformation, dentsu combines Japanese innovation with a diverse, global perspective to drive client growth and to shape society www.dentsu.com.
We are champions for meaningful progress and we strive to be a force for good—for our people, for our clients, for the industry and for our society. We keep our people at the center, creating space for growth, understanding and learning so they can thrive. We embed diversity, in our mindset, in our solutions and in our teams to empower an inclusive, equitable and culturally fluent environment. Building this culture within our teams makes us better collaborators with each other and with our clients, driving better outcomes for all.
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact your recruiter if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.