Who We Are
Verve Group has created a more efficient and privacy-focused way to buy and monetize advertising. Verve Group is an ecosystem of demand and supply technologies fusing data, media, and technology together to deliver results and growth to both advertisers and publishers–no matter the screen or location, no matter who, what, or where a customer is. With 13 offices across the globe and with an eye on servicing forward-thinking advertising customers, Verve Group’s solutions are trusted by more than 90 of the United States’ top 100 advertisers, 4,000 publishers globally, and the world’s top demand-side platforms. Verve Group is a subsidiary of Media and Games Invest (MGI). Learn more at www.verve.com.
We are open to hiring on a remote (1 day on-site once or every other month) and hybrid basis.
What You Will Do
- Help us build a client network within a Nordics-focused business verticle
- Be in charge of revenue targets
- Work closely with CSM to convert prospects to clients and build relationships
- Bring excellent communication and presentational skills to contribute to the company's added values
What You Will Bring
- 5+ years experience in B2B Sales.
- Fluent in English and Swedish (Norwegian is a plus)
- Experience in Adtech, Digital Media, Media Agency, or Consultancy is necessary
- Ability to sell at C-level
- Proven track record from previous sales roles and ability to run a sales process on your own
- Comfortable working in an entrepreneurial environment
- Excellent business presentation skills including both oral and verbal communication
What We Offer
Join one of the top privacy-first omnichannel ad platforms and gaming companies
Be part of a multicultural team (55+ nationalities) that is bringing advertising to the next level
Benefit from working with some of the most experienced professionals in our industry and constantly grow with us
You will learn and evolve in an empowering environment characterized by entrepreneurial actions
Responsibility, independence, and an opportunity to participate in projects that have a significant impact on Verve Group’s success
3 Wellness days per year to help you maintain your well-being (in Q1, Q2 and Q3 after min. 90 days of employment)
Enhance your professional skills with a yearly training budget and improve your language skills through German and/or English classes.
Work and Travel Program (monthly raffle after 2 years of employment)
We are happy to build a great team together and we appreciate your help through our Employee Referral Bonus
Align your interests with the company's success and take part in our Employee Shares Purchase Plan
You will be entitled to 25 holidays per year in addition to any of the public/bank holidays
Enjoy food and beverage benefits with colleagues and have fun during team events
Healthcare allowance (Friskvårdsbidrag) and Pension
Verve Group provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. #LI-Hybrid