LiveRamp is the data collaboration platform of choice for the world’s most innovative companies. A groundbreaking leader in consumer privacy, data ethics, and foundational identity, LiveRamp is setting the new standard for building a connected customer view with unmatched clarity and context while protecting precious brand and consumer trust. LiveRamp offers complete flexibility to collaborate wherever data lives to support the widest range of data collaboration use cases—within organizations, between brands, and across its premier global network of top-quality partners.
Hundreds of global innovators, from iconic consumer brands and tech giants to banks, retailers, and healthcare leaders turn to LiveRamp to build enduring brand and business value by deepening customer engagement and loyalty, activating new partnerships, and maximizing the value of their first-party data while staying on the forefront of rapidly evolving compliance and privacy requirements.
LiveRamp Identity Consultation:Collaborate closely with customers to enhance their understanding and utilization of LiveRamp identity. Engage in match-rate discussions and contribute to the design of solutions that optimize reach and enhance campaign effectiveness.Clearly articulate the nuances of identity as it relates to data collaboration, campaign measurement and audience insight..
Customer Issue Analysis and Resolution: Drive analysis of specific customer identity-related issues, leveraging product knowledge to address their questions and concerns. Collaborate with cross-functional teams to formulate solutions, ensuring a clear path forward in maximizing customer Ad spend goals.
Integration Consistency: Drive and oversee consistency in partner integrations to ensure a seamless and unified experience. Create detailed implementation standards that serve as a reference for internal teams and partners. Collaborate with cross-functional teams to establish adherence to integration standards and enhance operational efficiency
Player/Coach Leadership: Assume a Player/Coach role, providing hands-on guidance and leadership to internal teams. Conduct regular assessments to identify areas for improvement and update best practices accordingly.
Material Development for Enablement: Contribute to the development of internal materials that facilitate effective team enablement. Actively drive the creation of external materials for customer discussions, ensuring clarity in conveying the value proposition of LiveRamp Identity products.
Collaboration and Communication: Foster a collaborative environment between product teams and other internal stakeholders. Effectively communicate product capabilities, updates, and insights to both internal teams and external audiences.
Workstream Tracking: Efficiently manage diverse workstreams, ensuring timely project delivery and meeting goals related to campaigns, Conversion API deployments, PAIR deployments, and integration usage.
Continuous Improvement: Identify opportunities for continuous improvement in product offerings based on customer feedback, market trends, and industry insights. Collaborate with cross-functional teams to drive enhancements and innovation.
Industry Leadership: Develop and nurture robust relationships with industry leaders, establishing yourself as an identity expert. Represent LiveRamp at various customer events, conferences, and trade shows, showcasing thought leadership in the identity space.
Qualifications & Experience:
● 8-12+ years of experience in the AdTech ecosystem.
● Proven leadership experience in a client-facing role with a focus on identity solutions.
● Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
● Excellent communication and collaboration abilities.
● Background in AdTech/MarTech/Publishing is a must.
● Willingness to travel as required.
● People: work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
● In-Office Food: enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
● Fun: we host in-person and virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
● Work/Life Harmony: flexible paid time off, options for working from home, and paid parental leave.
● Whole Health Package: medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance. Plus mental health support (via Talkspace) and fitness reimbursement up to $100 per month.
● Savings: our 401K matching plan helps you plan ahead.
● RampRemote: a comprehensive program to assist you in setting up a home office that works for you.
More about us:
LiveRamp’s mission is to connect data in ways that matter, and doing so starts with our people. We know that inspired teams enlist people from a blend of backgrounds and experiences. And we know that individuals do their best when they not only bring their full selves to work but feel like they truly belong. Connecting LiveRampers to new ideas and one another is one of our guiding principles—one that informs how we hire, train, and grow our global team across nine countries and four continents. Click here to learn more about Diversity, Inclusion, & Belonging (DIB) at LiveRamp.