About the Role...
Scope3 is a global company building the industry standard for sustainable advertising. The Head of EMEA Marketing is an expert on regional sustainability trends (current key markets include the UK, France, and Germany), understands the regional outlooks on sustainability, and customises our messaging to where the audience is on their sustainability journey.
As an expert in your craft, you obsess over out-marketing the competition and delivering best-in-class experiences. This role will hold both strategic and tactical responsibilities in sales enablement, events, ABM, public relations, and more. You will be supported by global marketing team members spanning public relations and communications, product marketing and events.
The ideal candidate thrives in rapid growth environments and excels in managing cross-functional strategies and timelines. In this role, you’ll work hand-in-hand with commercial sales to build, develop, and execute market strategies. You’ll focus on deeply understanding the needs of our customers and be sure their voice is reflected in market-specific value propositions and marketing activities.
The ideal candidate cares deeply about decarbonizing digital media and advertising, is a strong leader and operator and has the ability to drive outcomes in support of Scope3’s mission and company goals. You thrive in a start-up environment where everything moves fast, and prioritize collaboration and learning together with fellow ScopeThreeps.
- Partner with the commercial Head of EMEA and regional commercial leads to create and execute marketing strategies that develop our brand presence and support revenue goals.
- Spearhead the implementation of programs and projects to optimize regional marketing operations.
- Establish deep expertise of Scope3’s platform and products and the value they provide our partners. Use this knowledge to craft high-impact messaging that drives demand and product adoption according to persona.
- Collaborate with product, sales, and solutions to execute the go-to-market strategy for new and existing products in EMEA.
- Oversee the translation of existing marketing materials to native languages.
- Work with commercial leaders and event partners to identify owned event opportunities and sponsorships. Execute on local events such as dinners, speaking opportunities, summits, and more.
- Work with PR and comms to identify and refine key market messaging and relevant publications. Provide insight into each market’s position on sustainable advertising and guide the narrative according to the needs of local markets.
- Research competitive intelligence and share your findings across the global organization. Use this information to identify creative differentiators for each market and strategize ways to out-market the competition.
- Define success metrics for marketing activities. Measure and report on these metrics.
- Develop and continually optimize an effective marketing playbook that allows us to maximize the efficiency of each campaign.
- Marketing experience across all functional aspects of marketing.
- Experience in a B2B SaaS or technology company.
- Experience developing brand presence across EMEA.
- Experience working closely with members of the C-suite.
- Proven track record of prioritizing and delivering results in a fast-paced environment with continuously evolving priorities.
- Knowledge of the digital advertising landscape.
- Experience marketing to brands, buyers, publishers, and ad tech vendors in the digital advertising industry, particularly in the UK, France, and/or Germany.
- Ability to translate technical concepts to non-technical audiences. Familiarity with the digital advertising ecosystem and key players.
- Outstanding communication skills and the ability to translate complex concepts into simple and compelling marketing messages.
- Experience translating messaging and documents to multiple languages.
- Proficient in the use of CRM and marketing automation tools (HubSpot a plus).