Why work with us?
JobsInAdtech.com is the first and only standalone job site for the global adtech industry. We have built a platform that supports adtech candidates to find all the best adtech job roles in one place.
JobsInAdtech.com has built a significant brand within the industry by:
- Being a sponsor of many adtech events, including Madfest, ATS, Adweek, The Trinity Lunch, The Prebid Summit, and others!
- Running podcast ads on multiple adtech podcasts such as The Programmatic Digest, TheAdpod, and Shiny New Objects with Tom Ollerton
- Optimising our SEO to come top in Google natural listings when searching for jobs in adtech.
- Being lead sponsor of The Adtech Chat Community with over 4,000 members
- Partnering with The Women in Programmatic Network
- Partnering with Adtech God
Unlike most job's boards, we deeply care about our candidates to such a degree that we offer them not only free professional advice for their LinkedIn profiles, but also free online fitness classes.
What our clients say....
Fenestra placed our job ad for a senior role in JobsInAdtech.com, and had a good number of excellent quality candidates apply for the role in a short space of time. For the price, efficiency, and quality of candidates that the site gave us, it’ll be a permanent fixture of any recruitment marketing we do again in the future. Can’t recommend highly enough.
Ashley Mckenzie, CEO of Fenestra
Working with JobsinAdTech has been a game-changer for pubX. The depth of industry-specific talent on the site makes hiring a refreshing experience, as we see only super-relevant applicants coming through. The platform is very easy to use, without hundreds of pointless steps added-in, meaning that posting a job can be completed in a couple of minutes. Beyond this, the team is incredibly supportive and responsive. This is what recruitment platforms should be like!
Andrew Mole, CEO of pubX
We recently ran a job ad on JobsInAdtech for a reasonably senior role in ad-operations. The responses were top drawer and the caliber of candidates was far better than we expected. We also had more responses than we anticipated. Having used Linkedin and various job sites in the past, we’ve found it very hard to attract candidates with the necessary skills and experience required in such a niche sector, so we will definitely make this website our first port-of-call for any additional roles.
Simon Bale, Founder & Managing Director of Mediadrive